Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oh, Blue Steel

I love that my bike's initials are BS (for Blue Steel).

I think BS is starting to retaliate against me and my feelings of hatred toward him. He's started squeaking... almost comically. And sometimes, humiliatingly.

It's the breaks... they're loud. Each stop, you can hear me coming from WAY off. Which is probably good in some ways- I always have plenty of room and no one doubts my location. However, I hate the attention-draw. I'm not a fan of people looking at me, pretty much ever, so when Blue Steel starts howling at my insistence for him to slow down, heads turn. Looks like we'll be making another trip up to our therapist, aka, Richardson Bike Mart, to get the breaks all good and lubed.

I did however make it around the lake twice today, threw in a few hills and residential streets, so we're looking at close to 20miles... I guess I can't totally fault BS for groaning a little.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment