Friday, August 20, 2010

Where Did the Week Go?

Well, I've been a delinquent blogger this week!!! If anyone actually reads this regularly, I apologize.

Its been a busy week, so I'll use that as my excuse for my online absence. Training is humming along per usual. Running and swimming and biking, oh my- everyday. Today, I'll be swimming at SMU to practice one more time in a 50meter lane before this Sunday...

What's happening Sunday? My first sprint triathlon! Our team is participating in Take on the Heat in The Colony (for non Dallas-ites, The Colony is a suburb of Dallas with a really creepy name... much like White Settlement, yes, that exits). ANYWAY. The sprint tri is Sunday morning bright and early. We'll swim 350 meters in a pool about 12 miles on bike and then a 5k run. Should be a great day. I'm excited to have another chance to practice all three events at once and of course, improve my transition time between each event!

Also, I just hope I can finish without vomiting or passing out. That is truly the main objective.

Happy Friday!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about it. I know you'll be great. I'm hijacking your comments to make this one about me. I ran for 20 minutes straight (1.6 miles) last night. This is a new record. YEAH ME and YEAH YOU for being inspirational!

    ReplyDelete