Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekend Update

Let's see... Saturday morning did a trip around the lake with BS. It really wasn't that bad... did some hills and got about 15 miles in a hour. And that's probably a good pace for me to focus on. If I'm able to do that race day, the biking portion will take me approximately 1hr. 4omin, and I can live with that and still be ready to run.

And there was running on Saturday as well. Did 4 miles in 45min. I'm very thankful that my treadmill time seems to be translating nicely to road time. THANK GOD. It is so helpful to feel capable at one of these disciplines!

Today, I did a 30 minute jog on the treadmill, since it's to hot to move outdoors, and got 3.5 miles in. Felt good. Glad I did it. Tomorrow we have another open water swim. Which is terrifying but excellent. It's a whole different ballgame out in the open water. Very Hitchcock-esque- hello Vertigo.

Happy Sunday,
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment