Wednesday, June 9, 2010

An Aerobic Day

Today, I worked out on my own. And I mean that very literally in that I was not able to run my 40 minutes today. No, instead, I was laboring at my parent's house, preparing to sell 10 years worth of accumulated stuff at an estate sale at their home this weekend. My mother is THRILLED to have me as her hired hand now that I've been working out. I lifted boxes, set up tables, stacked books, climbed stairs, taped sheets, covered tables and even mentally exhausted myself trying to determine what to ask for my Carebear lunchbox.

Don't misunderstand- I have something to gain as well. Proceeds I make from this sale will go toward my land bike! And, of course, remaining earnings from my stuff will go towards fundraising for Team Gage! Super excited to put years worth of junk towards something so positive. If you're interested in the sale, you can find details on Facebook tomorrow.

And, while I wasn't able to get my 40min run in, I did do a quick trot around my parent's neighborhood after dinner. This was great, because it felt good to run a little, but also a good lesson was learned: don't run after eating El Fenix enchiladas. Muy malo, folks. Muy malo.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment