Thursday, June 24, 2010

Good to Be Back

Spin was awesome today! I missed all last week so I was a little bit nervous but all that running has really paid off. I felt so strong this morning and really had a great workout! Intense, but great.

Also planning to swim this afternoon since I didn't yesterday. Yes, I've been a little flexible with my schedule this week but I'm starting to cave under the pressure of my impending test this Saturday in which it will be necessary for me to recall all of our history. As in, everything. That's BC and AD folks. Monday while I was swimming I was not humming a tune but rather constructing the shifting dynasties of Eastern and Western Europe in my head. Consequently, not my greatest dip.

But no matter. I'm just ready to get through it. Then I can focus on my bike, my fundraising and my life. Though I will say, the stress of the test has certainly morphed me into looking like a history teacher: frazzled, jittery and disheveled.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment