Tuesday, July 6, 2010

MIA

To those loyal readers of my little blog, I apologize for being so out of the loop the past few days. I have been training, don't fret. However, last week was a bit of a bear. Just had a hard time getting going. I'm still searching for a bike and it's starting to become the thorn in my side. I'm freaking out about it honestly and I have got to get over it because it's starting to effect the way I train in general. Hello procrastination (and funds- I just can't bring myself to buy new, but it's looking hopeless).

But on a positive note I participated in my first official 5k this weekend and knocked that bad boy out of the water to a tune or 3.2 miles in 31 minutes. Not too shabby for a novice runner and a panicked tri-in-training participant.

More to come.
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on that 5k time! I think that's definitely something to be proud of. Have fun with Blue Steel!

    ReplyDelete