Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Do-Over Please

It's been an ill-fated workout day so far! Tuesday is a bike day, so per usual, I set my alarm for 4:45am this morning to be ready to roll by 5:45am with my teammates. Unfortunately I had a health related issue this morning and had to turn around and come home before even unloading my bike.

Feeling much better by 8am, I put my workout clothes back on and went to unload the bike. Nothing wrong with a nice, flat ride around my neighborhood for a change. And then I broke my tire. I tried using the little hand pump my bike came with and I took off the gauge on the tire that holds the air in, so I flatted myself. Awesome.

Then while I was walking my bike in, I cut my ankle on it's peddle.

Seriously. I WANT TO LIKE MY BIKE. I REALLY DO. But we're in a fight right now. We'll be going to counseling later today, aka, Richardson Bike Mart for a new tire, good pump and a little give and take.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment