Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Running (well, spinning) With the Devil.

OK. Tonight, one of Satan's minons led my spin class. The bulk of the work out was "in the saddle" (seated) and at at least a level 7 of resistance. Because some crazy switch has flicked in my head that has taken me to a whole new level of self-competition (or I've actually lost it) I did exactly what the red-headed demon at the front of the class told me to do.

I will say, said demon's playlist ruled. A little Blink 182, Greenday, and Bruce's "Badlands" - which would motivate anyone to trudge forward. Definitely found myself dancing my way up the last few hills.

The devil instructor teaches Tuesday nights and Sunday. I'll be seeing her Sunday. And I may bring my light-up AC/DC devil horns for class. Rock on.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment