Friday, May 14, 2010

Training with the Cowboys

I am very proud to announce that I could spot former Cowboy's coach Barry Switzer at the Park Cities Y. The other day when I was battling against the stick-figure runner, I thought I spotted Coach S but to be honest, I'm not the greatest sports aficionado. After seeing him again this morning, I came home, googled and voila!- I am a good Dallasite!

Additionally, I was on the treadmill as long as he was. Now, I realize, he's you know, older. But still. That's impressive to me. Of course, I garnered some irritated glances when my foot slipped out of the gazelle pedal this morning, causing my keys to fall off the cup holder and me to flail about much like an untrained circus performer being shot out of a cannon. But hey. What are you gonna do.

Feeling primed for a great Friday, folks.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment